Boadicea the victorious blue sapphire Review + Score; the houses oud compositionby Therapeutic Fragrance
Get a Decant
Who? I See Wearing the Fragrance
Where? I Use the Fragrance
When? The Season I Use the Fragrance
Skip the Hottest of days
What? Occasions or Events I Use Fragrance
Price Per Millileter
Eau De Parfum
2 Feet Or More/
Around Six Hours
Short to Medium Tailed
How? I Apply the Fragrance
One to Seven Sprays
Boadicea the Victorious Blue SapphireBOOM-OPEN WITH EXCITEMENT AND SMILE. QUICK FACT or REFER TO OVERALL THOUGHTS WITHOUT GIVING EVERYTHING AWAYSOTD
- What would citrus silk smell like?
- Is there a smell for Paris in spring?
- You can smell that rawness in the flowers
- A cocktail hour air that sweeps you away from your day
As Bottle presentationOriental Woody885 100ML201450/50Christian ProvenzanoTop notes are lemon, chamomile, sage, saffron, and tagetes; middle notes are rose, indian jasmine, and magnolia; base notes are agarwood (oud), patchouli, and amber.Olfactive family: Woody OrientalInspired by the 65th wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, as well as the enduring legacy of Britain's ancient Queen Boadicea, Blue Sapphire is a stunningly beautiful symbol of elegance and royalty. Beneath a gorgeous royal blue glass flacon embedded with a certified blue sapphire gemstone, Blue Sapphire presents an exuberant, joyous, and larger than life celebration of monarchy—meant for the kind of noble, beautiful queens that storybook princesses grow up to become.Top notes of lemon, orange and a green accord imbue the opening with an exhilarating, yet sophisticated allure that gives way to a luxurious heart of rose, cardamom, and Indian jasmine. A deep, sensuous base of oudh, patchouli and soft amber exudes majesty and elegance—like any true queen, Blue Sapphire wields her power with dignity.The mysterious beauty of the blue sapphire is said to capture the qualities of leadership, wisdom, harmony and trust that a good leader must possess. While we can't guarantee that Blue Sapphire will give you that kind of pedigree, it's impossible to wear this gem without feeling a bit more regal yourself.
Fragrance Quick Story
- A Blast of mystery. At first I thought I was getting a heavy floral womens perfume. The animalics come and take part of the wearing right away have no fear. You are sitting in some sort of pretty but animalics add flare here that really settle this in to be interesting. The Oud is strong and linear again a good example of where this flat note of oud works in composition. So glad the company did not call it sapphire oud or something.
- I have always loved the DNA of BTV I first tried in Vancouver BC with the Vancouver perfume peeps and after smelling fifty different things this stood out the most from everything. It wasn’t Blue Sapphire it was Nemur I believe, but the DNA stood out the air that you know you are going to be with for the next 6 - 10 hours of your life. Good, bad, or excellent. They have spent a lot of time getting the “Boedaciaide” perfect.
- It’s synthetic but it carries the naturals involved very well and gives them a platform to shine on.
- This is it’s own thing and I will pursue a bottle of something from the house don’t know if its going to be the $9 an ml one though.
Fragrance in my opinion compared to Perfume’s Notes
- Gorgeous upper-class vibe. Like a debutante's ball fragrance. I don’t even know what that is, except for watching Rory Gilmore go through it. The rich syrupy peach shows itself with bright, not-too-strong spritzes of lemon and orange. The oud note shows through the whole wearing. Patchouli also comes in on the top of the fragrance.
- The saffron is part of the majestic air I smell saffron into the middle of the heart of the fragrance prominently.
- A green shows itself as elegant and not overpowered. Transitions into the base, and I can start to see what is holding the fragrance together as a whole. Clean, slightly soapy, familiar synthetic air. Pleasing. The amber also gets more and more revealed.
- In-between the heart and the base, the Chinese incense starts to show up.
- I got really good transitions through the fragrance. With the base drying down into an incense and amber.
|Company:||Boadicea The Victorious|
|Fragrance Family:||Oriental Woody|
|Classification:||Eau De Parfum|
|Projection:||2 Feet Or More|
|Longevity:||Around Six Hours|
|Sillage:||Short to Medium Tailed|
|Short Description:||The Debutants Ball Fragrance|
Therapeutic Fragrance Score Chart
Branding & Originality
Projection & Sillage
& Price per ML
& Price per ML
“Get a Decant”