Mellifluence – 233 Tsuga Musk II – Tsuga Pine, 1960 Deer Musk & Ambergris – Natural Attarby Therapeutic Fragrance
Buy a Bottle
Who? I See Wearing the Fragrance
Where? I Use the Fragrance
When? The Season I Use the Fragrance
All Year Long
What? Occasions or Events I Use Fragrance
Price Per Millileter
6 Inches to One Foot/
Up To 4 Hours
Short To Medium Tailed
How? I Apply the Fragrance
One to as many as you can afford
233 Tsuga Musk II - Tsuga Pine, 1960 Deer Musk, and Ambergris - Natural AttarBOOM! OPEN WITH EXCITEMENT AND SMILE QUICK FACT or REFER TO OVERALL THOUGHTS WITHOUT GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY SOTD
- Sweet air of the ocean that you just keep breathing and breathing.
- An Attar that creates a session of escape.
- And ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the oceanic love of ambergris
- Get Ready to create a superior air to anyone that has the good fortune of being in the presence of this scent
- All I needed to hear was this is my signature attar words out of the master himself
As Bottle presentationOnly 32 for a ticket to the show Abdullah √A ritual for the senses, includes so many heavy hitting ingredients Base Notes: Oud Yaqoub, Vietnames Oud, Khao Yai Oud, 2002 Crete Labdanum, 2000 Java Vetiver Heart Notes: Hyraceum Absolute, Gold Ambergris, Z'Bad Musk, Castoreum, Saffron, Henna Top Notes: Tsuga Pine Absolute, Costus Root, Cucumber, Sunflower, Kashmiri Deer Musk
Fragrance Quick Story
- Right upon opening, I never read anything ahhhh Deer Musk
- This is solely for me. If you watch my elixir attar video, it’s one of the best unplanned accidents I have done while being filmed.
- Usually I am even keeled and am not broken. I usually know if it’s going to be a passionate, high-scoring review, if it’s something I just have to get through, or if it will be a rant that’s been building up. Whatever mood I might be in, I open this stuff, and it instantly makes me smile. My brain gets switched, and I realize that everything is going to be OK.
- OK, for you people who are still not wearing oils or attars, this is cheap enough. It’s on etsy, which is accessible and a great place to start.
- Even if you want to dive into raw materials, he has you covered for very reasonable prices.
- So think of that crazy air you get from Baccarat Rouge 540—the air that you smell that’s addictive and crazy, not the other notes. That kind of air is created here with the ambergris. And there is also a crazy sweet note in this also.
Fragrance in my opinion compared to Perfume’s Notes
- Right away, you are going to get the base notes; they are going to interact with the entire wearing. That would be the musk and the ambergris I’m referring to. Both dosed in abundance. The costus adds a twang to the top of the attar. LOL, you do get a light cucumber with sunflower as light aromatics. Saffron shows quickly.
- The heart settles into a brown leather with soft woods. That crazy air just holds, and it’s something I don’t want to ever leave. It’s like a soak I do in the bath, but breathing it in.
- The base holds the musk and gold ambergris. You are left with that and a sweet layer of ambergris.
- This is about the ebbs and flows of attars. It is what getting to know your attar maker is all about. It’s about the care they take to blend these precious ingredients and present the attar for you to enjoy as a session.
|Fragrance Family:||Woody Aromatic|
|Projection:||6 Inches to One Foot|
|Longevity:||Up To 4 Hours|
|Sillage:||Short To Medium Tailed|
|Short Description:||An addictive air that you want to constantly be in|
Therapeutic Fragrance Score Chart
233 Tsuga Musk II
Branding & Originality
Projection & Sillage
& Price per ML
& Price per ML
“Buy a Bottle”