Pomare’s Stolen Perfume Review and Scoreby Therapeutic Fragrance
Grab a Bottle on Discount
Who? I See Wearing the Fragrance
Where? I Use the Fragrance
When? The Season I Use the Fragrance
What? Occasions or Events I Use Fragrance
Price Per Millileter
Eau De Parfum
Fragrance Quick Story
- Unboxing is up. Thoughts have been there. I sprayed this on and instantly knew there was more to the story which is rare.
- Usually a perfumer has hyped up there creation when using ingredients like this that I have to dissect for a second.
- The smell was too good. The oud was better. Is she really here in the US? Straight to questions I had to do.
- I meet the perfumer and I got back this from her with permission I can use.
Fragrance in my opinion compared to Perfumes Notes
- A note you have never smelled. Facets of passion fruit meticulously extracted by the perfumer herself. This is what I am into. The whole tool box outside of the toolbox going into others.
- Passion fruit extracted in the style of how wine would be. Passion fruit distilled in different season for multiple facets and it shows.
- You get oud that gives off a buttery creaminess on top.
- Aromatic of pink lotus transition in, Frangipani adds a sweetness to the passion fruit that makes me want to use it as a syrup for many concoctions.
- This drys down into a spiced incense. Very fresh. Not old school churchy.
- Oud continues to add depth and give off dried fruit and a touch of medicinal. This is top notch oud used lightly to accentuate the natural perfume.
|Company:||Pomare's Stolen Perfume|
|Fragrance Family:||Fruity Incense|
|Classification:||Eau De Parfum|
|Short Description:||Passion Fruit like you have never smelled|
Therapeutic Fragrance Score Chart
Branding & Originality
Projection & Sillage
& Price per ML
& Price per ML
“Grab a Bottle on Discount”