Elixir Attar Ghaliyat Tareeq Al Hareer Review + Score A Poetic Reading in the middleby Therapeutic Fragrance
Who? I See Wearing the Fragrance
Where? I Use the Fragrance
When? The Season I Use the Fragrance
All Year Long
What? Occasions or Events I Use Fragrance
Price Per Millileter
2 Feet Or More/
Up To 6 Hours
Short To Medium Tailed
How? I Apply the Fragrance
one to three drops
Fragrance OverviewGhaliyah' was a term used in the medieval Arabian tradition to refer to perfumes created using the most precious aromatics - typically ambergris, musk, and oud being the star ingredients.This was a mission of a perfumer to seek out the rarest, most precious materials and blend them for the most important person in the land: kings, queens, sultans, and rulers. This, my fragrance family, has been handled very seriously in this formulation. Just a few hundred years ago, we would not be able to touch something like this unless we were one of the two above. Welcome to royalty.I couldn't script what has happened the last two month to get to this point. I thought I was pretty much ready to move forth into a different part of my journey, but then just a bunch of compositions came into the market this is one of the heights of all of them. Whoever said perfumery is going down is smelling the wrong stuff it is alive and vibrant. Ambergris, Musk, Ouds, Saffron all form the air you want to breathe. This is pouring liquid gold onto your skin. Glaliyat Tareeq Al Hareer is Holy Anointing Oil as one of my friends wrote to me.
Glaliyat Tareeq Al Hareer is Holy Anointing OilThis scent reminds me of Song of Songs Chapter 4 from The Passion Translation. Here are a few verses from that chapter: “Now you are ready, my bride,to come with me as we climb the highest peaks together.Come with me through the archway of trust.[f]We will look down[g]from the crest of the glistening mountsand from the summit of our sublime sanctuary.Together we will wage warin the lion’s den and the leopard’s lairas they watch nightly for their prey.9 For you reach into my heart.With one flash of your eyes I am undone by your love,my beloved, my equal, my bride.You leave me breathless—I am overcomeby merely a glance from your worshiping eyes,for you have stolen my heart.[h]I am held hostage by your loveand by the graces of righteousness shining upon you.[i]10 How satisfying to me, my equal, my bride.Your love is my finest wine—intoxicating and thrilling.And your sweet, perfumed praises—so exotic, so pleasing.”Look when I started sitting down dreaming of concoctions to put together I would dream up of course all the best ingredients and mixing them. And then I bought a few and chickened out. If you mess up these ingredients in a composition that is expensive and I want to wear them by themselves. This is the artist taking some of the best ingredients he could find, not just one or two, but many different facets. Some with really good age on them. And going all out. This is swinging for the fences. All of these ouds, ambergris, deer musk then get married with pure gold. This is super delicate. I recommend literally wearing under your nose just the littles bits at a time. It doesn’t overwhelm at all. My wrist wearing are super soft and really didn’t provide much projection at all Let’s be very very clear. This is subtle you see all the notes I have worn this every morning up to shooting this video since I got this. I know how special it is and I am trying to rush to let everyone know so my subscribers are in the know. Every time I put this on it’s different. It shuts me up and takes me to places. Places that I would have never imagined. It’s literally a journey of the best of the best. Every time it ends all I can think is I need to make sure I have this experience forever. And Friends and Family we will. If the earth can bring forth and touch our senses so deep just think what’s next that’s the places I go and they get a ton deeper than that. There is so much to explore it’s amazing this Ghaliyat is proof of this. Fragrance in my opinion compared to Perfumes Notes I smell the Musk and Mysore maceration with Saffron showing strong. Now that I have played with a bunch of frankincense by itself with it’s crisp tang I can pick it up here. It almost has a sharp citrus squeeze at the top also. This is thing is about so many delicacies. It is fine touched. A huge mineral quality to this, must be the gold? I don’t know if I have ever smelled this much gold at once. Musk, musk maceration, soft leathers, resins, light woods. Then I dive back into it and I get florals galore deep and light florals that I have never experienced this quality before.
This is for Oud and Musk lovers.
- Ambergris, musk, ouds,and saffron all form an air you want to breathe.
- This is pouring liquid gold onto your skin. Ghaliyat Tareeq Al Hareer is holy anointing oil, as one of my friends described it to me.
- Look, when I started to sit down and dream of concoctions to put together, I would dream up mixing all the best ingredients. And then I bought a few materials and chickened out. If you mess up these ingredients in a composition, that is an expensive risk, and I want to wear them by themselves.
- This is the artist taking some of the best ingredients he could find - not just one or two, but many different facets. Some of these ingredients have aged for a long time. And then the artist is going all out; this is swinging for the fences.
- All of these ouds, ambergris, and deer musk then get married with pure gold.
- This is super delicate. I recommend literally wearing under your nose, just a little bit at a time. It doesn’t overwhelm at all. My wrist wearings are super soft and really didn’t provide much projection at all.
- Let’s be very clear; this is subtle, and you will see all the notes.
- I have worn this every morning up to the shooting of this video since I got this. I know how special it is, and I am trying to rush to let everyone know so my subscribers are in the know. Every time I put this on, it’s different. It shuts me up and takes me to places, places that I would have never imagined. It’s literally a journey of the best of the best. Every time it ends, all I can think is, “I need to make sure I have this experience forever.” And, friends and family, we will.
- If the earth can bring forth such beauty and touch our senses so deep, just think what’s next. That’s the thinking I go to, and I can get a ton deeper than that. There is so much to explore, it’s amazing. This Ghaliyat is proof of how much beauty is out there.
- I smell the musk and Mysore maceration with saffron showing strong. Now that I have played with a bunch of frankincense by itself, with its crisp tang, I can pick it up here. It almost has a sharp citrus squeeze at the top.
- This thing has a delicate touch.
- There is a distinct mineral quality to this. Perhaps it is due to the gold? I don’t know if I have ever smelled this much gold at once.
- Obvious notes are musk, musk maceration, soft leathers, resins, and light woods.
- Then I dive back into it, and I get florals galore, deep and light florals that I have never experienced of this quality. Pull out the Red camera, because this stuff deserves to have its aroma waves shot with something like that. The best of the best.
- There are no strong specific transitions but rather a symphony. There are so many facets and notes here that could be pulled out. This is about enjoying a feast, an overload to the nose. Balanced, mixed, and in harmony. The exception is the final drydown of a wonderful deer musk.
- Saffron Spices Hojari Frankincense
- Jasmine Flexille Jasmine Sambac Jasmine Grandiflorum Bridal Taif Rose African Trumpet Queen Enfleurage Honey Tobacco Beeswax Colombian Rose Enfleurage Osmanthus Neroli
- Vietnamese Oud Indonesian Vintage Oud Malaysian Oud Vintage Vietnamese Oud Siberian Musk Mysore Sandalwood Tibetan Deer Musk Tibetan Deer Musk Absolute Black Ambergris Brown Ambergris Resinoid Celtic White Ambergris Hindi Vintage Oud Kannam Thaqeel Oud Mysore Sandalwood Saffron Resinoid Walla Patta Oud Incense Fir Balsam
|Company:||Elixir Attar Perfumes|
|Fragrance Family:||Aromatic Woody|
|Projection:||2 Feet Or More|
|Longevity:||Up To 6 Hours|
|Sillage:||Short To Medium Tailed|
|Short Description:||Holy Anointing Oil|
Therapeutic Fragrance Score Chart
Ghaliyat Tareeq Al Hareer
Branding & Originality
Projection & Sillage
& Price per ML
& Price per ML